NEW Salmon Watch Teacher Training!
All LBSW teachers are highly encouraged to attend our FREE training to enhance the overall Salmon Watch experience. Sign-ups for 2018 will open this spring!
- What to expect at Salmon Watch
- Introduction to field stations
- Curriculum and education standards
- Data analysis and entry
- Community resources
*Professional development units will be awarded to participating teachers.
Reserve your dates for Salmon Watch:
Sign-ups for the 2018 season will open this spring!
- Albany, Central Linn and Harrisburg Schools
- Sweet Home and Lebanon Schools
- Corvallis, Monroe and Philomath Schools
We prefer to host approximately 30 students per day.
(let us know if you need adjustments to the schedule)
Shortened Day Schedule 10:00 – 1:00
(for schools with busing limitations)
Maps to locations:
- Waterloo Park – google map (Albany, Central Linn, Harrisburg Schools)
- Northside Park – google map (Sweet Home and Lebanon Schools)
- Clemens Park – google map (Corvallis, Monroe, Philomath Schools)
- Field trip station curriculum (Salmon Biology, Water Quality, Macroinvertebrates, Riparian Ecology)
- Salmon Watch year curriculum, 10th addition